Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
30s & 40s
30s & 40s (formerly Age Group: 30s & 40s until September 2019) is an Age Group Lounge on the NaNoWriMo forums where Wrimos in their 30s and 40s can connect and meet each other. It has existed in its current form since 2008, when it was split from the Age Group: 30+ forum created the previous year.
The 30s and 40s forum is a subforum of Finding Your Crew as of September 2019.
A little corner for those who are just a little older, maybe not any wiser, but definitely in this together. (2008-present)
Popular Topics and Threads
- A writing buddies thread (stickied)
- An Introductions thread (stickied)
- Threads for various stages of life--parents, not parents, married, unmarried, job searching...
- Evening Scribe (2007, moderated the 30+ forum)
- angitiger (2011)
- mermaidsirena (2009-?)
- constance_providence (2012)
- nymphadoraliz (2013)
- shadow kitty (2015-September 2018)
- goloptious (2014-September 2019) (joined the global moderators)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|