Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
LGBTQIA+ Fiction is a type of fiction written about members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Like Young Adult & Children's Fiction, Women's Fiction, and Historical Fiction, LGBTQIA+ fiction can fall under any genre or subgenre.
The LGBTQIA+ Fiction NaNoWriMo forum was created as LGBT+ Fiction in 2016. It was the most popular genre forum requested over the years. It also served as a social group for LGBTQIA+ Wrimos until 2019 when the LGBTQIA+ forum was added.
"Scribbling along the sexuality spectrum? Going beyond the gender binary? This is the place to discuss such delightful diversity!" (2016-present)
Topics and Threads
- Introductions/writing buddies thread
- This forum is new in 2016, so more threads will be added
- Tiakall (2017-September 2018)
- AlainaintheSky (2017-September 2018)
- Lauren E. Mitchell (2016-September 2019) (joined the global moderators)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|