Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Oh, hi there. I hail from Region/USA/CA/Stockton, although I am too lazy to write a page about it. >;3
Disregard all other edits; those are my user page edits, vandalism reversions, and bot edits used to add templates.
- Traveling Shovel of Death
- Template:USRegions - wrote from scratch, still needs work, and to be added to relevant pages
- Template:Ref - wrote from scratch!
- Write or Die
- List of 50,000 Word Novels
- File:Lindsey grant.jpg - uploaded
- Category:Images - created
- Lindsey Grant - added image
- File:Grant faulkner.jpg - uploaded
- Grant Faulkner - added image
- Plot bunny - Reorganization
- File:Baty-01.jpg - uploaded
- Chris Baty - added image
- File:Jen Arzt.jpg - uploaded
- Jennifer Arzt - added image
- Pep Talk/2011 Pep Talks - created
- Pep Talk - linking
- Region/USA/PA - added template
- Locked thread
- Region/USA/AZ - added template
- Region/USA/UT - added template
- Region/USA/OR - added template
- Region/USA/NM - added template
- 50k Weekend - linking
- Region/USA/MI - added template
- Busty Lesbian Cabbage Pirate Ninja
- File:Jezra lickter 0.jpg - uploaded
- Jezra Lickter - added image
- Adoptable - redirected to Adoptables
What am I gonna do now?
Systematically add the template to state pages, of course.
2011: The Historian's Cabinet
I've only been a Wrimo in 2011. That was when I wrote The Historian's Cabinet. I'm currently editing it, so expect various quotes.
To quote the summary I wrote for it:
"In this mentally disturbed work of fiction, an accident with a time machine indirectly caused by a vandal of newspaper boxes and Stephanie Meyer result in some students getting trapped in ancient Rome. But even if returning to the present is easy, clearing up loose ends ain't. To be frank, most Romans, or anyone really, wouldn't expect people vanishing into thin air."
And from Chapter 7:
"A month afterward, the school district’s fears were realized. If you forgot about that part, a few chapters back, then you really are a potato head, to use the enlightening term invented by an old English teacher of mine. To be specific, you are a a potato head who let his cat eat all his oatmeal because he was not checking his email, but rather was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, which has recently become known by its initials as Codfish Body Odor, right across the room."
Me - Chapter list:
- Dysfunctional emails
- The meeting absent
- A brief history of time travel
- Pertaining to the diaries and cell phone of a girl with an ironic name and her friend
- From the personal life records of Antoinette de Ramon
- In which our heroes get a job
- The tales of Leonhart the Lionhearted
- When aqueducts break
- A standard Roman flat
- Reading private diaries is fun
- The dueling teacher
- To confront Darius
- Meanwhile, in the present...
- A sojourn of the places you've come from
- The phoenix of rebellion
- Back to the present
- The complaints of your peers and possibly yourself
- Mr. Xenoheartilly saves his own life
- A song of ninja and dinosaurs
- Time to check on Antoinette again
- Maybe I didn't need to create another chapter, but screw it. I mean, this takes place half a minute later, so never mind you
- The reason for a stun gun
- Espionage, sabotage, and ninja-style knife wielding attacks
- An amusing poem
- In which Xeno is who they search for
- Meanwhile, a day in the past...
- Seamus's plan
- Or maybe not
- Let's have a half-normal chapter name next time, shall we?
- Where the perkier ones went... wait, this isn't a normal chapter name at all, no matter how funny it is... darn... well, I can't keep typing a chapter title all day, so let's cut it off at the end of this sentence, I suppose, like right now
- In which Seamus takes them to where they need to be
- The Tiber
- The cradle will fall
- If I may quote an instruction manual...
- An unlikely manifesto
- The reveal
- The Battle over the Golden Gate
- In which a now not-so-feckless group of protagonists return to an era in which Seamus's family's cat ate his oatmeal while he wasn't looking
- The fall of the last cradle