Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Talk:List of regional Twitter accounts
I think the formatting of this page could be better. Mostly, does every item in the list need to say "Twitter account of... Region", when the whole point of the list is that it is a list of regional Twitter accounts? Also, putting the region name first would make it quicker/easier to find a certain region, since they would be all be in a line.
To demonstrate, the list entries are currently:
- NaNoEmporia: The Twitter account of Kansas::Emporia
- NaNoBoston10: The Twitter account of Massachusetts::Boston
But I suggest switching to:
I would be happy to go through and switch formatting if others agree that it would be a good change.
Silverwolf42 02:25, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- I like this idea, and you definitely have a point. It would have saved me a lot of typing, especially since I entered most of those accounts in. If you want to do it, by all means go ahead. Thanks for the idea! --Sushimustwrite 02:27, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, It's all switched around. I left the official accounts as they were, though--the list is short enough to read through easily, and I think it looks good as-is. Silverwolf42 16:05, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks! It looks so much cleaner already. Sushimustwrite 17:19, 2 October 2010 (UTC)