Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Script Frenzy sponsors
Script Frenzy has had a number of corporate sponsors for the event. Like NaNoWriMo, Script Frenzy is primarily funded by individual donors; however, the corporate sponsors help close the gap between individual contributions and the amount needed to fund the event. Some of these sponsors also provide Script Frenzy participants with special offers that are mentioned and discussed in the Script Frenzy Sponsors area of the forums.
List of Script Frenzy sponsors
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010. Script Frenzy winners are eligible to compete for a $1000 prize in the 2011 competition in addition to the other prizes.
- Celtx sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010.
- CreateSpace sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010.
- Scripped sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010 and offered a free month of its pro subscription to participants.
- Scriptapalooza sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010.
- Scrivener sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010 and 2011 and released a special Script Frenzy trial version for the event along with 50% off codes to winners and 20% off codes to all other participants.
- Storyist sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010 and 2011 and provided gave participants a trial version of the software to use in April, along with 30% off the Storyist boxed edition or download-only edition if participants bought the software before 15 May 2010 (25% off in 2011).
- The Writers Store sponsored Script Frenzy in 2010 and 2011 and offered 10% off at the store to participants. Ten percent of every sale using the Script Frenzy code going back to Script Frenzy.