Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/WA/Tacoma & Pierce County
USA :: Washington :: Tacoma & Pierce County is a NaNoWriMo region for the Tacoma and Pierce County area. Wrimos there are known as sockmonkey writers, named after their regional mascot the sockmonkey.
- 2014: 483 novelists; 10,763,704 words written; 22,285 average wordcount
- 2015: 515 novelists; 10,960,036 words written; 21,281 average wordcount
- 2016: 520 novelists; 9,378,399 words written; 18,035 average wordcount
- 2017: 430 novelists; 8,330,351 words written; 19,372 average wordcount
- 2018: 464 novelists; 10,383,240 words written; 22,377 average wordcount
- 2019: stats unavailable
- 2020: 308 novelists; 6,398,762 words written; 20,775 average wordcount
- Kyrthanna Elvendahl (2018-present)
- cldek (?-2014)
- wickedshelly (?-2014-2015)
- scoutlady13 (?-2014-2015)
- Anna Kringle (2016)
- Saucy_Wench (2016-2019)
- RachelR (2018)
- USA :: Washington :: Seattle, a large region about 30 miles north
- 2019's totals, when available, were provided through a third-party tool using the non-public Word Count API. This region was large enough to overload the tool.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
- Tacoma & Pierce County regional page
- Tacoma & Pierce County regional forum
- Regional website
- @PCWriter2 on Twitter
- @PCSockMonkeyWriters on Instagram
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|