Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
USA :: Washington :: Seattle is a region consisting of Seattle, Washington and the greater Seattle area. Created in 2002, Seattle is one of the largest NaNoWriMo regions and is often one of the top regions in word count and donations. Their regional mascot is the duck.
The Seattle region won the League 1 Donation Derby cup for total donations in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
In 2010 Seattle participated in the Great NaNoWriMo Book Drive and collected over 3,000 books.
- 2014: 2,370 novelists; 48,043,363 words written; 20,271 average wordcount
- 2015: 2,427 novelists; 48,445,596 words written; 19,961 average wordcount
- 2016: 2,262 novelists; 41,384,518 words written; 18,295 average wordcount
- 2017: 2,123 novelists; 45,445,917 words written; 21,406 average wordcount
- 2018: 2,006 novelists; 39,422,916 words written; 19,652 average wordcount
- astridsdream (?2013-2015)
- shecaptain (2014-2015)
- strryeyedreamr27 (?-2013)
- lheannon (?)
- Mandrina (?2005-2014)
- thisbridge (2016)
- MrAndyPuppy (2017)
- USA::Washington::Everett & Snohomish County, consisting of some of Seattle's northern suburbs
- USA :: Washington :: Tacoma/Pierce County about 30 miles south
- Seattle regional lounge
- @NaNoSeattle on Twitter
- Former @WrimoSea Twitter
- WrimoSea on Facebook
- @NaNoSeattle on Instagram
- NaNo blog interview with Seattle Script Frenzy ML Dawn
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|