Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
USA :: Texas :: Houston is a NaNoWriMo region for the Houston area. It was created in 2002.
- 2014: 1,429 novelists; 25,849,015 words written; 18,088 average wordcount
- 2015: 1,444 novelists; 24,446,475 words written; 16,929 average wordcount
- 2016: 1,383 novelists; 21,859,305 words written; 15,805 average wordcount
- 2017: 1,274 novelists; 21,331,357 words written; 16,743 average wordcount
- 2018: 1,185 novelists; 18,617,596 words written; 15,711 average wordcount
- 2019: stats unavailable
- 2020: 770 novelists; 14,928,708 words written; 19,388 average wordcount
- sweetmelissa (2007-2009)
- ChrisMacG (2008-2009)
- okamiryu (?-2014)
- toastytreat (2010-2014)
- CoffeeChick (?-2014-2015)
- dcheng (2016-2018)
- lewis_martine (2018)
- Funky Like Feathers (2019)
- USA :: Texas :: Galveston, a region about an hour to the south
- USA :: Texas :: Golden Triangle, a region a couple of hours to the east
- USA :: Texas :: Conroe & Spring, a region for some of Houston's northern suburbs
- 2019's totals, when available, were provided through a third-party tool using the non-public Word Count API. This region was large enough to overload the tool.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|