Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/Maine/Maine Lakes & Mountains
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
The USA :: Maine :: Maine Lakes & Mountains region serves the Farmington area of Maine. It was formed in 2018 when the region of Maine split into seven regions.
- 2018: 25 novelists; 461,613 words written; 18,464 average wordcount
- 2019: 34 novelists; 13 winners; 1,044,820 words written
- 2020: 20 novelists; 578,470 words written; 28,924 average wordcount
- Vanyahiril (2019-present)
- Kate Dunham (2018)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|