Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/Maine/Kennebec & Moose River
The USA :: Maine :: Kennebec & Moose River region serves the Kennebec and Moose River area of Maine. It was formed in 2018 when the region of Maine split into seven regions.
- 2018: 35 novelists; 904,586 words written; 25,845 average wordcount
- 2019: 46 novelists; 23 winners; 1,534,863 words written
- 2020: 29 novelists; 957,393 words written; 33,014 average wordcount
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|