Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Where is it?
USA :: Missouri :: Elsewhere is located all over Missouri. Elsewhere is used to explain that the region does not have one geographic location, but it merges all of the locations within the area that aren't covered in another of Missouri's existing regions.
In May 2016, their About Us read: "A space for freedom, literary excellence, and probably a lot of goofiness in the writing of every Missourian out there."
As of March 2021 their region description reads "We may be divided across Missouri, but we're united in NaNo!"
- As of 2013, the region was home (the participants classified this region as home) to 1051 participants of National Novel Writing Month with 251 active participants. Sixty-nine homed participants reached their 50,000 word goal by the end of November 2013.
- 2014: 264 novelists; 4,846,658 words written; 18,358 average wordcount
- 2015: 242 novelists; 5,232,411 words written; 21,621 average wordcount
- 2016: 234 novelists; 5,094,984 words written; 21,773 average wordcount
- 2017: 238 novelists; 4,924,256 words written; 20,690 average wordcount
- 2018: 210 novelists; 3,818,725 words written; 18,184 average wordcount
- 2019: 212 novelists; 55 winners; 4,483,444 words written
- 2020: 117 novelists; 2,066,288 words written; 17,661 average wordcount
- storygirl83 (2018-present)
- amaxey.14 (2014-2015)
- ahavah (2015-2019)
- cofiwch (2017)
- zetchardee (2017)
- Other past MLs are unknown. Add the past MLs if you know any!
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.