Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
USA :: Maryland has a single region for the entire state.
- In 2012, the region wrote 58,190,165 words.
- 2014: 2,378 novelists; 46,526,898 words written; 19,565 average wordcount
- 2015: 2,286 novelists; 42,253,570 words written; 18,483 average wordcount
- 2016: 2,224 novelists; 38,234,311 words written; 17,191 average wordcount
- 2017: 2,038 novelists; 35,801,759 words written; 17,567 average wordcount
- 2018: 1,889 novelists; 41,944,496 words written; 22,204 average wordcount
- USA :: District of Columbia, located in the southwestern pocket just outside the state
- USA :: Delaware, another one-region state to the east
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|