Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/ID/Moscow & Lewiston
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
USA :: Idaho :: Moscow & Lewiston was part of Idaho Elsewhere region until 2008. It is a college town, home of the University of Idaho.
The region was known as USA :: Idaho :: Moscow before being renamed in 2018.
- 2014: 79 novelists; 1,704,389 words written; 21,574 average wordcount
- 2015: 69 novelists; 1,465,653 words written; 21,241 average wordcount
- 2016: 64 novelists; 1,426,003 words written; 22,281 average wordcount
- 2017: 71 novelists; 1,210,801 words written; 17,053 average wordcount
- 2018: 59 novelists; 1,281,991 words written; 21,728 average wordcount
- USA :: Washington :: Pullman & Colfax, a region just over the Washington border
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|