Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
USA :: Idaho :: Coeur d'Alene is a NaNoWriMo region for the Coeur d'Alene area. As of March 2021 its region description reads "Come one, come all! For those in and around the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho region! (Yes, you too, Sandpoint!)"
- 2014: 107 novelists; 2,238,258 words written; 20,918 average wordcount
- 2015: 105 novelists; 1,986,392 words written; 18,918 average wordcount
- 2016: 115 novelists; 2,216,944 words written; 19,277 average wordcount
- 2017: 111 novelists; 1,990,769 words written; 17,934 average wordcount
- 2018: 104 novelists; 2,272,503 words written; 21,850 average wordcount
- 2019: 89 novelists; 26 winners; 1,833,195 words written
- 2020: 71 novelists; 1,677,865 words written; 23,632 average wordcount
- USA :: Washington :: Spokane, a region just over the Washington border
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
- Coeur d'Alene regional page
- Coeur d'Alene regional forum
- Coeur d'Alene NaNo Twitter
- Coeur d'Alene regional Facebook page
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|