Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/GA/St. Simons-Coastal Georgia
USA :: Georgia :: St. Simons/Coastal Georgia is a Georgia region consisting of the Georgia coastal areas. It was created in 2011.
- 2014: 33 novelists; 385,841 words written; 11,692 average wordcount
- 2015: 30 novelists; 515,637 words written; 17,187 average wordcount
- 2016: 21 novelists; 178,050 words written; 8,478 average wordcount
- 2017: 16 novelists; 415,323 words written; 25,957 average wordcount
- 2018: 17 novelists; 294,568 words written; 17,327 average wordcount
- 2019: 21 novelists; 11 winners; 669,086 words written
- 2020: 9 novelists; 30,999 words written; 3,444 average wordcount
sophia0021 (2011-2012, 2015-present)
- no ML (2013-2014)
- USA :: Georgia :: Okefenokee Swamp Area, a region just to the south and west
- USA :: Georgia :: Savannah, a region about an hour to the north
- USA :: Florida :: Jacksonville, the nearest Florida region about an hour to the south
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|