Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/GA/St. Simons-Coastal Georgia
USA :: Georgia :: St. Simons/Coastal Georgia is a Georgia region consisting of the Georgia coastal areas. It was created in 2011.
- 2014: 33 novelists; 385,841 words written; 11,692 average wordcount
- 2015: 30 novelists; 515,637 words written; 17,187 average wordcount
- 2016: 21 novelists; 178,050 words written; 8,478 average wordcount
- 2017: 16 novelists; 415,323 words written; 25,957 average wordcount
- 2018: 17 novelists; 294,568 words written; 17,327 average wordcount
sophia0021 (2011-2012, 2015-present)
- no ML (2013-2014)
- USA :: Georgia :: Okefenokee Swamp Area, a region just to the south and west
- USA :: Georgia :: Savannah, a region about an hour to the north
- USA :: Florida :: Jacksonville, the nearest Florida region about an hour to the south
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|