Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
USA :: Florida :: Jacksonville is a region covering the greater Jacksonville, Florida area.
- 2014: 334 novelists; 5,682,121 words written; 17,012 average wordcount
- 2015: 354 novelists; 5,687,465 words written; 16,066 average wordcount
- 2016: 332 novelists; 5,210,747 words written; 15,695 average wordcount
- 2017: 328 novelists; 5,361,588 words written; 16,346 average wordcount
- 2018: 328 novelists; 5,044,521 words written; 15,379 average wordcount
- 2019: 230 novelists; 70 winners; 5,485,371 words written
- Wacie (2017-present)
- USA :: Florida :: St. Johns County, about an hour to the south
- Jacksonville Beaches, a region for the beaches east and south of the city
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|