Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
USA :: Alaska :: Elsewhere consists of all the Alaska areas not covered in an existing region. It is currently the largest region in Alaska. Before the 2014 season, it was the only region in Alaska; since then, Anchorage and Fairbanks have become their own regions with their own Municipal Liaisons.
Welcome to another year of Nano in the land of the midnight sun! Or....mid-day where is the sun? ...In November at least. It's perfectly timed, really. When it's cold outside, the fire (or space heater) beckons you to cozy up and write! -Region's "About Us"
- In 2013, the region wrote 11,101,501 words.
- 2014: 278 novelists; 4,883,909 words written; 17,568 average wordcount
- 2015: 240 novelists; 4,558,252 words written; 18,992 average wordcount
- 2016: 204 novelists; 3,665,611 words written; 17,968 average wordcount
- 2017: 188 novelists; 3,336,158 words written; 17,745 average wordcount
- 2018: 180 novelists; 3,664,067 words written; 20,355 average wordcount
- Radersdad (?-2014)
- indiamae. (2014-2015)
- texensis (2015)
- NotAnotherExit (?-2014-2016)
- Bynadutch (?-2014-2017)