Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/New Zealand/Waikato and Taupo
New Zealand :: Waikato and Taupo is a NaNoWriMo region for the Waikato and Taupo area. It was created in 2013 when the Taupo and Hawkes Bay region split into two regions, the other one being Hawkes Bay and East Coast.
- 2014: 46 novelists; 1,004,922 words written; 21,846 average wordcount
- 2015: 49 novelists; 1,094,620 words written; 22,339 average wordcount
- 2016: 55 novelists; 1,044,686 words written; 18,994 average wordcount
- 2017: 65 novelists; 1,756,720 words written; 27,026 average wordcount
- 2018: 56 novelists; 916,037 words written; 16,357 average wordcount
- 2019: 53 novelists; 21 winners; 1,429,253 words written
- 2020: 44 novelists; 822,525 words written; 18,694 average wordcount
- bmmatsen (2019)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|