Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/New Zealand/Waikato and Taupo
New Zealand :: Waikato and Taupo is a NaNoWriMo region for the Waikato and Taupo area. It was created in 2013 when the Taupo and Hawkes Bay region split into two regions, the other one being Hawkes Bay and East Coast.
- 2014: 46 novelists; 1,004,922 words written; 21,846 average wordcount
- 2015: 49 novelists; 1,094,620 words written; 22,339 average wordcount
- 2016: 55 novelists; 1,044,686 words written; 18,994 average wordcount
- 2017: 65 novelists; 1,756,720 words written; 27,026 average wordcount
- 2018: 56 novelists; 916,037 words written; 16,357 average wordcount
no ML (2018)
- no ML in 2014
- Rhinosgirl (2015-2017)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|