Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/New Zealand/Hawke's Bay & East Coast
New Zealand :: Hawke's Bay and East Coast is a NaNoWriMo region for the Hawke's Bay and East Coast area. It was created in 2013 when New Zealand :: Taupo and Hawkes Bay split into two regions, the other being Waikato and Taupo.
- 2014: 14 novelists; 452,150 words written; 32,296 average wordcount
- 2015: 22 novelists; 558,635 words written; 25,392 average wordcount
- 2016: 20 novelists; 394,106 words written; 19,705 average wordcount
- 2017: 26 novelists; 444,016 words written; 17,077 average wordcount
- 2018: 19 novelists; 346,843 words written; 18,254 average wordcount
- 2019: 29 novelists; 11 winners; 718,597 words written
no ML (2018, 2019)
- leeze83 (?-2014-2017)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Hawke's Bay and East Coast regional page
- Hawke's Bay and East Coast regional forum
- Hawke's Bay & East Coast regional Twitter
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|