Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
The Ensenada consists of the city of Ensenada in Baja California, and the surrounding areas. It is the second-smallest region in Mexico.
- In 2012, the region wrote 688,520 words.
- 2014: 10 novelists; 70,131 words written; 7,013 average wordcount
- 2015: 15 novelists; 259,913 words written; 17,327 average wordcount
- 2016: 15 novelists; 94,332 words written; 6,288 average wordcount
- 2017: 8 novelists; 96,457 words written; 12,057 average wordcount
- 2018: 15 novelists; 196,398 words written; 13,093 average wordcount
- This region has not had an ML since before 2013.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|