Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
The Ensenada consists of the city of Ensenada in Baja California, and the surrounding areas. It is the second-smallest region in Mexico.
- In 2012, the region wrote 688,520 words.
- 2014: 10 novelists; 70,131 words written; 7,013 average wordcount
- 2015: 15 novelists; 259,913 words written; 17,327 average wordcount
- 2016: 15 novelists; 94,332 words written; 6,288 average wordcount
- 2017: 8 novelists; 96,457 words written; 12,057 average wordcount
- 2018: 15 novelists; 196,398 words written; 13,093 average wordcount
- 2019: 17 novelists; 7 winners; 932,025 words written
- This region has not had an ML since before 2013.
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|