Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
As of January 2019, their About Us reads "We are 4,000 writers based in Wales. Our stunning landscapes and beautiful coastline provides the backdrop for much inspiration. A native language that is the envy of many when sung and a tremendous sense of pride in our heritage, culture and sport."
- 2014: 551 novelists; 10,814,826 words written; 19,627 average wordcount
- 2015: 578 novelists; 11,132,232 words written; 19,259 average wordcount
- 2016: 507 novelists; 8,303,701 words written; 16,378 average wordcount
- 2017: 502 novelists; 9,905,178 words written; 19,731 average wordcount
- 2018: 458 novelists; 8,587,650 words written; 18,750 average wordcount
- jaywalker (?-2013-2014)
- Jon1 (2015)
- Nilynrae (2015)
- dagda24 (2015-2016)
- Harry Hayfield (2015-2016)
- ddraigcoch123 (2017)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|