Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 335 novelists; 5,036,238 words written; 15,033 average wordcount
- 2015: 477 novelists; 8,356,343 words written; 17,518 average wordcount
- 2016: 480 novelists; 9,007,812 words written; 18,766 average wordcount
- 2017: 538 novelists; 10,615,279 words written; 19,731 average wordcount
- 2018: 592 novelists; 10,710,829 words written; 18,092 average wordcount
unknown, although the region had no ML in 2013-2014.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|