Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 49 novelists; 590,625 words written; 12,053 average wordcount
- 2015: 64 novelists; 937,247 words written; 14,644 average wordcount
- 2016: 50 novelists; 485,454 words written; 9,709 average wordcount
- 2017: 38 novelists; 700,654 words written; 18,438 average wordcount
- no ML (2013-2014, 2016-2017)
- etel (2015)
- Other past MLs are unknown. If you know of them, add them!
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|