Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Europe :: Finland is a NaNoWriMo region covering the country of Finland. Its About Us message reads "Where the winters are long and the writing good - Finland!" Official Write-Ins are held in many cities, and in years 2014-2015, a national overnight Kick-Off party was held in the Helsinki area. There are two IRC channels, and during November, there is almost always a word war going on in there. A regional word war against Vancouver was held in years 2013-2015.
- Tapio Lappaja: An anagram of 'tappajalapio' (Traveling Shovel of Death), the Finnish relative of Mr. Ian Woon.
- Senkki: A piece of storage furniture, known in English as 'a chest of drawers', often spotted in its genitive form 'senkin'.
- 2014: 870 novelists; 27,748,090 words written; 31,894 average wordcount
- 2015: 838 novelists; 24,661,125 words written; 29,428 average wordcount
- 2016: 771 novelists; 20,602,410 words written; 26,721 average wordcount
- 2017: 766 novelists; 19,138,342 words written; 24,984 average wordcount
- 2018: 748 novelists; 17,260,357 words written; 23,075 average wordcount
- Finland regional forum
- NaNoFinland Twitter
- NaNoSuomi - old regional Twitter, active during 2011 season
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|