Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Europe/England/Newcastle & Durham
Its About Us reads (as of April 2018) "NaNoWriMo in the North East of England: we're hunching over keyboards, laptops, and tablets while racing towards the amazing and terrifying 50,000."
Check out the regional forum page for details of meetings.
- In November 2012 the region wrote 6,219,913 words, and was ranked 134th.
- 2014: 344 novelists; 5,823,609 words written; 16,929 average wordcount
- 2015: 357 novelists; 6,146,149 words written; 17,216 average wordcount
- 2016: 344 novelists; 5,709,822 words written; 16,598 average wordcount
- 2017: 305 novelists; 5,606,473 words written; 18,381 average wordcount
- 2018: 302 novelists; 5,712,670 words written; 18,916 average wordcount
- 2019: 262 novelists; 69 winners; 5,449,308 words written
- 2020: 244 novelists; 5,720,345 words written; 23,444 average wordcount
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|