Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Europe/England/Newcastle & Durham
Its About Us reads (as of April 2018) "NaNoWriMo in the North East of England: we're hunching over keyboards, laptops, and tablets while racing towards the amazing and terrifying 50,000."
Check out the regional forum page for details of meetings.
- In November 2012 the region wrote 6,219,913 words, and was ranked 134th.
- 2014: 344 novelists; 5,823,609 words written; 16,929 average wordcount
- 2015: 357 novelists; 6,146,149 words written; 17,216 average wordcount
- 2016: 344 novelists; 5,709,822 words written; 16,598 average wordcount
- 2017: 305 novelists; 5,606,473 words written; 18,381 average wordcount
- 2018: 302 novelists; 5,712,670 words written; 18,916 average wordcount
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|