Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Berkshire. We’ve seen a lot of change since the 7th Century, but we’ve always stood at the crossroads of art, literature, technology, and... biscuits. From Hungerford to Slough and all in-between, welcome! Write well, respect all, and keep smiling!
Check out the regional forum page for details of meetings.
- In November 2011 we wrote 6,381,078 words.
- In November 2012 the region wrote 4,144,375 words and was ranked 210th.
- 2014: 195 novelists; 4,025,473 words written; 20,643 average wordcount
- 2015: 191 novelists; 3,691,582 words written; 19,327 average wordcount
- 2016: 193 novelists; 3,968,737 words written; 20,563 average wordcount
- 2017: 207 novelists; 4,177,441 words written; 20,180 average wordcount
- 2018: 182 novelists; 3,519,976 words written; 19,340 average wordcount
- 2019: 147 novelists; 50 winners; 3,615,984 words written
- 2020: 158 novelists; 3,419,161 words written; 21,640 average wordcount
- hallenee (2015-present)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|