Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
Denmark has a single region for the entire country. This region is most active in København (Copenhagen) but there are efforts to make events more accessible to people in the west by hosting some in Aarhus as well.
The regional About Us message reads: "We are Danes and expatriates living and working in Denmark who are creative writers. We write all genres, speak English and Danish at minimum, and gather enthusiastically in the land of Hans Christian Andersen for write-ins (with a lot of tea/coffee and cakes) in November of each year."
- In 2012, the Denmark region wrote 8,686,489 words.
- 2015: 8,653,890 words and an average word count of 18028.94 per novelist
- 2016: 477 novelists; 8,528,791 words written; 17,880 average wordcount
- 2017: 520 novelists; 9,664,501 words written; 18,585 average wordcount
- 2018: 496 novelists; 9,305,724 words written; 18,761 average wordcount
- Elskede (?-2016-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|