Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Central & South America/Elsewhere
The Central & South America::Elsewhere region consists the the countries of Central & South America that do not currently have a region. It is currently the second largest region in Central & South America.
It is fairly new, having been created in 2012.
- In 2012, the Elsewhere region wrote 7,617,348 words.
- In 2013, the Elsewhere region wrote 5,005,166 words.
- 2014: 340 novelists; 5,150,328 words written; 15,148 average wordcount
- 2015: 381 novelists; 6,276,207 words written; 16,472 average wordcount
- 2016: 424 novelists; 5,938,842 words written; 14,006 average wordcount
- 2017: 374 novelists; 5,164,879 words written; 13,809 average wordcount
- 2018: 478 novelists; 7,342,382 words written; 15,360 average wordcount
- andierpa (2015-present)
- AnnieIsOkay (2016-present)
- Juan Carlos Castellanos (2016-present)
- clorena (2018)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|