Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
The Caribbean :: Elsewhere region consists of Caribbean countries that do not have their own region. It is the largest region in the Caribbean.
no ML (2019)
- In 2012, the Elsewhere region wrote 3,262,019 words.
- In 2013, the Elsewhere region wrote 2,439,612 words.
- 2014: 145 novelists; 2,335,153 words written; 16,104 average wordcount
- 2015: 125 novelists; 2,195,294 words written; 17,562 average wordcount
- 2016: 127 novelists; 2,001,612 words written; 15,760 average wordcount
- 2017: 110 novelists; 1,670,465 words written; 15,186 average wordcount
- 2018: 109 novelists; 1,712,677 words written; 15,712 average wordcount
- 2019: 83 novelists; 27 winners; 2,062,622 words written
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|