Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Canada :: British Columbia :: Vancouver region includes all of the Greater Vancouver areas, from West Vancouver to Langley. Members often hold official write-ins in Downtown Vancouver or in Richmond. A "Transit Write-In" is generally held once or twice in November, during which Wrimos write while riding the Vancouver skytrain. Vancouver internal word wars are usually separated into two categories: Cats vs. Dogs and Heroes vs Villains. Their regional word war partner is Europe :: Finland.
- 2014: 1,081 novelists; 23,734,187 words written; 21,955 average wordcount
- 2015: 1,145 novelists; 22,749,405 words written; 19,868 average wordcount
- 2016: 1,056 novelists; 18,423,747 words written; 17,446 average wordcount
- 2017: 931 novelists; 18,325,105 words written; 19,683 average wordcount
- 2018: 989 novelists; 19,581,199 words written; 19,798 average wordcount
- Eric Tomlinson (2002-2003)
- highnez (2004-2007)
- Sadie6 (2004-2006)
- MysteriousAges (2007-2012)
- Jennerosity (2008-2010)
- Sue___B (2010-2011)
- Tweetyiscool29 (2012-2014)
- Drakkonn (2013-2015)
- raynie (2015-2016)