Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The home of the Lethbridge wrimos, from the land of coulees and coyotes, where the words flow like the Old Man River.
- 2014: 68 novelists; 1,766,857 words written; 25,983 average wordcount
- 2015: 74 novelists; 1,443,338 words written; 19,504 average wordcount
- 2016: 73 novelists; 1,663,404 words written; 22,786 average wordcount
- 2017: 69 novelists; 1,487,016 words written; 21,550 average wordcount
- 2018: 69 novelists; 1,531,384 words written; 22,193 average wordcount
- choppy (2016-present)
- AkitaFallow (2010-2015)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|