Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Australia::North Queensland is an Australian NaNo region consisting of the northern Queensland area. It was named Australia::Far North Queensland until 2017.
- In 2013, the region wrote 1,430,250 words.
- 2014: 68 novelists; 1,403,955 words written; 20,646 average wordcount
- 2015: 73 novelists; 1,613,086 words written; 22,097 average wordcount
- 2016: 79 novelists; 1,214,861 words written; 15,377 average wordcount
- 2017: 66 novelists; 1,098,386 words written; 16,642 average wordcount
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|