Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Australia::Gold Coast is one of the smallest regions in Australia.
- In 2013, the region wrote 1,530,051 words.
- 2014: 67 novelists; 1,663,706 words written; 24,831 average wordcount
- 2015: 80 novelists; 1,587,931 words written; 19,849 average wordcount
- 2016: 84 novelists; 1,954,551 words written; 23,268 average wordcount
- 2017: 73 novelists; 1,535,054 words written; 21,028 average wordcount
- iWrite23 (2013-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|