Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Australia :: Burnett is an Australian NaNo region consisting of the Burnett region in Australia. It is one of the smaller regions in the country.
Their "About Us" reads: "Welcome to the Burnett Region—a land of diversity, ingenuity and beauty."
A past "About Us" read: "Rural people, diverse and skilled - we know hardship in drought's gnarly grip, watery tears of her sister the floods. Tales of first hand adventure, and tenacity. We are Burnett both North and South, and WE have stories to tell!!"
- In 2013, the region wrote 282,609 words.
- 2014: 12 novelists; 230,989 words written; 19,249 average wordcount
- 2015: 7 novelists; 100,161 words written; 14,308 average wordcount
- 2016: 10 novelists; 537,789 words written; 53,778 average wordcount
- 2017: 16 novelists; 343,334 words written; 21,458 average wordcount
- 2018: 25 novelists; 743,938 words written; 29,757 average wordcount
- Imogene Nix (2017-present)
- Jessie111 (?-2013-2015)
- no ML (2016)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|