Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Thailand region consists of the country of Thailand. It is one of the smaller regions in Asia, with just over 1200 members as of April 2016.
- In 2012, the region wrote 2,220,453 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 2,151,089 words.
- 2014: 110 novelists; 2,355,349 words written; 21,412 average wordcount
- 2015: 120 novelists; 2,387,454 words written; 19,895 average wordcount
- 2016: 119 novelists; 2,050,944 words written; 17,234 average wordcount
- 2017: 91 novelists; 1,442,762 words written; 15,854 average wordcount
- Bangkokwriter (?-2012-2017-)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|