Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Taiwan region consists of the island of Taiwan.
- In 2012, the region wrote 2,129,240 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 1,347,460 words.
- 2014: 70 novelists; 1,780,429 words written; 25,434 average wordcount
- 2015: 95 novelists; 2,638,808 words written; 27,776 average wordcount
- 2016: 64 novelists; 1,368,416 words written; 21,381 average wordcount
- 2017: 67 novelists; 1,622,108 words written; 24,210 average wordcount
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|