Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Sri Lanka region consists of the entire country of Sri Lanka.
- In 2012, the region wrote 528,505 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 273,830 words, averaging 15212.78 per homed Wrimo.
- In 2014, 19 novelists wrote 216,872 words, with an average word count of 11,414. The region donated $0.00.
- 2015: 23 novelists; 365,781 words written; 15,903 average wordcount
- 2016: 18 novelists; 306,616 words written; 17,034 average wordcount
- 2017: 23 novelists; 161,163 words written; 7,007 average wordcount
- 2018: 17 novelists; 86,504 words written; 5,088 average wordcount
- flowersl (2018)
- no ML (?-2013-2017)
- Other past MLs are unknown. Add them here if you know any.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|