Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The South Korea::Seoul region consists of the city of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
- In 2012, the region wrote 5,672,381 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 3,936,657 words.
- 2014: 214 novelists; 4,604,168 words written; 21,514 average wordcount
- 2015: 174 novelists; 3,893,452 words written; 22,376 average wordcount
- 2016: 136 novelists; 2,887,464 words written; 21,231 average wordcount
- 2017: 152 novelists; 3,117,902 words written; 20,512 average wordcount
- Solibear (2015)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|