Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The South Korea::Busan region consists of the city and surroundings of Busan, a city in the southeast of South Korea. It is the second most populous city in the country after Seoul. Despite this, it is a rather small region, with around 500 members.
- In 2012, the region wrote 2,351,771 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 1,227,506 words.
- 2014: 25 novelists; 488,539 words written; 19,541 average wordcount
- 2015: 22 novelists; 372,565 words written; 16,934 average wordcount
- 2016: 16 novelists; 257,422 words written; 16,088 average wordcount
- 2017: 23 novelists; 641,899 words written; 27,908 average wordcount
- 2018: 19 novelists; 465,545 words written; 24,502 average wordcount
no ML (2018)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|