Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Singapore region consists of the entire country of Singapore. Their about message reads:
We're Singapore. We're not in Malaysia or China. Yes, you know us, the smallest region in South East Asia with the largest number of Nanowrimo-ers per square feet for our country.
- In 2012, the region wrote 11,114,903 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 8,760,518 words with an average of 20001.18 per Wrimo.
- 2014: 436 novelists; 7,633,487 words written; 17,507 average wordcount
- 2015: 377 novelists; 6,827,761 words written; 18,110 average wordcount
- 2016: 351 novelists; 6,169,087 words written; 17,575 average wordcount
- 2017: 249 novelists; 5,706,551 words written; 22,917 average wordcount
- Joelyn Alexandra (2015-2016)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|