Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Pakistan region consists of the entire country of Pakistan. It is one of the smaller regions in Asia.
- In 2012, the region wrote 1,254,355 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 743,222 words.
- 2014: 79 novelists; 1,297,425 words written; 16,423 average wordcount
- 2015: 120 novelists; 1,730,677 words written; 14,422 average wordcount
- 2016: 77 novelists; 941,886 words written; 12,232 average wordcount
- 2017: 96 novelists; 1,635,854 words written; 17,040 average wordcount
- Slay Belle (2015-present)
- Velané de beauté (2014)
- unknown, but the region has no ML in 2013
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|