Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Malaysia region consists of the entire country of Malaysia.
Its About Us reads "From the land of nasi lemak, laksa and estranged Borneo natives, come the denizens of NaNoWriMo Malaysia. Be warned, we are very cincai and drink too much coffee."
- In 2012, the region wrote 6,433,813 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 5,662,026 words.
- 2014: 261 novelists; 4,468,332 words written; 17,120 average wordcount
- 2015: 270 novelists; 4,775,161 words written; 17,685 average wordcount
- 2016: 245 novelists; 3,897,121 words written; 15,906 average wordcount
- 2017: 234 novelists; 3,639,179 words written; 15,552 average wordcount
- 2018: 208 novelists; 3,368,598 words written; 16,195 average wordcount
- no ML (2017-present)
- eaglewing (?-2014-2016)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|