Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia::Indonesia region consists of the entire country of Indonesia.
- In 2012, the region wrote 5,265,469 words.
- In 2013, the region wrote 5,521,327 words.
- 2014: 349 novelists; 5,095,089 words written; 14,599 average wordcount
- 2015: 362 novelists; 4,055,529 words written; 11,203 average wordcount
- 2016: 281 novelists; 4,298,824 words written; 15,298 average wordcount
- 2017: 280 novelists; 4,250,969 words written; 15,182 average wordcount
- eve15 (2011-present)
- miss zp (?-2014)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|