Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Asia :: India region consists of the entire country of India. It is the largest region in Asia by membership.
As of March 2018, the region's description reads "NaNoWriMo in India- Spiced with Diversity: We are an emotional people for whom friends become family. Wrimo India is the home of Nano-novel writers from India, and some from across the seas. Enthusiasm and encouragement abound here even as novels get written."
- In 2012, the India region wrote 6,075,279 words.
- In 2013, the India region wrote 1,092,2517 words.
- 2014: 878 novelists; 11,988,272 words written; 13,654 average wordcount
- 2015: 850 novelists; 12,075,832 words written; 14,206 average wordcount
- 2016: 792 novelists; 16,742,540 words written; 21,139 average wordcount
- 2017: 789 novelists; 10,891,542 words written; 13,804 average wordcount
- Sonia Rao (?-2014-)
- Piyusha Vir (2016-present)
- Shail Raghuvanshi (2016-present)
- prakash_hegade (2017-present)
- Dola Basu Singh (2017-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|