Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Africa::Tunisia region consists of the country of Tunisia. It is currently the smallest region in Africa.
- 2014: 12 novelists; 258,561 words written; 21,546 average wordcount
- 2015: 15 novelists; 44,708 words written; 2,980 average wordcount
- 2016: 20 novelists; 195,160 words written; 9,758 average wordcount
- 2017: 11 novelists; 316,361 words written; 28,760 average wordcount
- This region has has no Municipal Liaisons since earlier than 2013.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|