Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Africa/South Africa/Port Elizabeth
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|
The Africa::South Africa::Port Elizabeth region consists of the city of Port Elizabeth.
The region uses the #PEWrimos hashtag on Twitter to find other novelists in the area.
- In 2012, the Port Elizabeth region wrote 1,515,498 words.
- In 2013, the Port Elizabeth region wrote 978,055 words.
- 2014: 24 novelists; 821,561 words written; 34,231 average wordcount
- 2015: 18 novelists; 318,724 words written; 17,706 average wordcount
- 2016: 21 novelists; 379,295 words written; 18,061 average wordcount
- 2017: 26 novelists; 450,203 words written; 17,315 average wordcount