Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|
The Africa::South Africa::Grahamstown region consists of the city of Grahamstown and the surrounding areas.
- moonblue (2010-present)
- In 2012, the Grahamstown region wrote 1,228,597 words.
- In 2013, the Grahamstown region wrote 349,800 words, averaging 21862.50 per homed Wrimo.
- 2014: 22 novelists; 330,176 words written; 15,008 average wordcount
- 2015: 17 novelists; 152,423 words written; 8,966 average wordcount
- 2016: 15 novelists; 287,472 words written; 19,164 average wordcount
- 2017: 16 novelists; 236,645 words written; 14,790 average wordcount