Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Africa/South Africa/Cape Town
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|
The Africa::South Africa::Cape Town region consists of the Cape Town area.
The regional About Us reads "Welcome to the Cape Town region of NaNoWriMo! We're a friendly bunch, writing between Table Mountain and two (count 'em, TWO) oceans. Please do join us for write ins and introduce yourself in the forums."
- In 2012, the Cape Town region wrote 4,209,401 words.
- In 2013, the Cape Town region wrote 3,545,784 words.
- 2014: 200 novelists; 3,394,879 words written; 16,974 average wordcount
- 2015: 195 novelists; 3,809,558 words written; 19,536 average wordcount
- 2016: 185 novelists; 3,220,929 words written; 17,410 average wordcount
- 2017: 198 novelists; 3,394,928 words written; 17,146 average wordcount