Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Graham Dobson is a designer responsible for many of NaNoWriMo's visual elements, including the current NaNoWriMo shield logo.
NaNoWriMo first hired Graham Dobson in 2008 to design the yearly t-shirt. In designing the shirt, Dobson also designed the current NaNoWriMo logo. Over the years, NaNoWriMo has hired Dobson to design more elements of the NaNoWriMo website.
Some of Graham Dobson's designs
- the current NaNoWriMo shield logo
- the 2008 and 2009 NaNoWriMo t-shirts
- the original Camp NaNoWriMo shirt
- the NaNoVideo logo
- the 2012 Summer Fundraising Drive trading cards (art by Len Peralta)
- the 2012 NaNoWriMo annual report
- the 2012 Winner's Certificate
- the 2009 and 2011 web badges, along with the 2012 Camp NaNoWriMo web badges
- the 2009 Night of Writing Dangerously poster
- the "Release the Inner Editor" mug
- the Personal Achievement Badges
- the 2015 Annual Report
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|