Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Frenzy Video is a series of video diaries begun during Script Frenzy 2011. The series consists of Script Frenzy staff members detailing their Script Frenzy adventures and asking for advice on their scripts.
The videos are featured on the front page. Discussion of the videos, including advice-giving, happens in the Frenzy Video forum. Heather Dudley moderates this forum.
- "Welcome to the Frenzy!": Program director Sandra Salas welcomes participants to Script Frenzy and shows off her writing space. Posted 2 March 2011.
- Day 1: Sandra kicks off the Script Frenzy video diary series. Posted 1 April 2011.
- Day 4: Chris Baty asks for advice on writing with a partner. Posted 4 April 2011.
- Day 6: Chris Angotti eats Fergie the office plant and wants to know what sitcom cliches to avoid. Posted 6 April 2011.
- Day 8: Nancy Smith wants advice on adapting a novel with no dialogue to a screenplay. Posted 8 April 2011.
- Day 11: Tavia Stewart-Streit started her script late and wants to know what your characters desire. Posted 11 April 2011.
- Day 13: Sarah Mackey is surrounded by distractions and wants to know how to combat them. Posted 13 April 2011.
- Day 15: Jezra Lickter discusses fictional commercials in scripts. Tavia and the Script Frenzy coffee mug make an appearance. Posted 15 April 2011.
- Day 19: Sandra seeks to spruce up her writing space and gives a reminder about Donation Day. Posted 19 April 2011.
- Day 20: Steve Shepard from Storyist gives tips for Act III. Posted 20 April 2011.
- Day 22: Chris Baty has a lovelorn character in trouble. Posted 22 April 2011.
- Day 25: Chris Angotti eats dictionaries and seeks motivation for the eleventh hour. Posted 25 April 2011.
- Day 27: Nancy has a cold and wants to know what makes a great ending. She also wants recommendations for movie with great endings. Posted 27 April 2011.
- Day 29: Sandra must escape the Forest of Cliche for the sake of her characters. Posted 29 April 2011.
- May 2: Tavia and the army of toys congratulate everyone for surviving Script Frenzy and ask about post-Script Frenzy plans. Posted 2 May 2011.
- May 4: Sarah talks about not finishing Script Frenzy while holding her new niece. Posted 4 May 2011.
- May 6: Jezra talks about winning in his own way: finishing his script. Posted 6 May 2011.
- May 9: Julia Pierce from Scrivener talks about rewriting. Posted 9 May 2011.
- May 11: OLL board member Grant Faulkner learned a few things from Script Frenzy. Posted 11 May 2011.
- May 13: Dan Duvall, Chris Angotti, and Sandra act out a scene from the script of Donation Day's randomly chosen grand prize winner.
- May 18: The Frenzy Video bloopers.
- May 20: Sandra Salas wraps up Script Frenzy 2011 with what she learned and some inspirational words.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|